Happy Thanksgiving Vacation!

2

Written on 7:32 PM by Em

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! We are having a wonderful week just relaxing, taking naps, sight seeing, and enjoying Naples. We have been saving our pennies to have a semi-vacation while Jim is off from school for a couple days. Here are some of the things we have done:


We drove up to Fort Myers to do some sight seeing.






















This is Ruger trying to feed the birds a piece of apple.























We put up our little Christmas tree that I found at a Goodwill store for $7 including all the decorations. It's perfect! I even made a star for it with popsicle sticks, fingernail polish, paper, hot glue, and tiny garland from the tree. It looks pretty great, I think. :)













I'll have to make another post for the rest of the pictures...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Rachael |

    I miss you guys! You were always so creative and simple things made you happy. Great examples to us all. Your posts always make me smile! :)

     
  2. edith |

    great tree emily.

     

Post a Comment