At least it was good for a laugh.

1

Written on 10:10 AM by Em

On our way home from the store, I rolled down the window to entertain Ruger. He could reach just far enough up from his seat to have his fingers a centimeter over the edge of the window. Then while we were driving along, Ruger begins, "Shoe? Shoe? Shoe?" I turned around to see what was the matter. We now have one less pair of shoes for the little man.

I certainly didn't want anything else to go out that window, so I quickly rolled it back up. When we got back home and out of the car, Ruger walked around the entire car calling, "Shoooe? Shooooe?" He has no idea what just happened.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Brandon and Jenni |

    HAHAHA!!! That is hilarious Em! I can see the whole thing now. Aren't kids great for a laugh? :)

     

Post a Comment