GOOD NEWS!

0

Written on 6:04 AM by Jim Harmer

WOW! I just got a three-year full-tuition offer from Ave Maria (Catholic) Law School in Naples, Florida. LAW SCHOOL FOR FREE!!! It's normally a really expensive school with tuition at $32,000. Housing prices are surprisingly low (just a little more than Rexburg) in Naples. We were actually quite interested in this school because of the influence they put on ethics and morals. VERY happy.

Oh, and University of Kentucky REJECTED me.

Oh, and mom said Ben and Sam have tried to call. The screen on our cell phone broke last week so we can't tell when we have messages. Sorry.

Oh, and I've been following "Mike Farmer" on Twitter for the last while. I read all of his tweets with interest. Today I learned that "Mike Farmer" was NOT an alias for Mike Harmer. It's some totally random guy. I thought Mike Harmer was taken, so he took Mike Farmer. Duh.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment