Laundry, popsicles, and frisbees

0

Written on 9:00 PM by Jim Harmer



I included two pictures. The first is a picture our our laundry party on Tuesday. I made a deal with Emily that I would wash all of the laundry if she would fold and hang it all. The picture is of the pile of clean laundry, but the sad thing is that there were STILL FIVE LOADS TO DO! We have WAY too much laundry. Wow. We're making another massive trip to DI this week.




The next picture is of our ultimate frisbee game from this week. We DESTROYED the other team (11-3) and we only had 5 players and they had 10. They switched out fresh players the whole time and had 2 more people on the field than us, but we killed 'em. It was awesome. Too bad pride goes before destruction...




Emily here. I teach a 15 minute lesson in school this week. I'm teaching about tooth care. I'm going to have the class make an origami tooth to take notes on and have them smell their breath by scraping a popsicle stick on the back of their tongues. It's gonna be cool. That's it. Oh, and I saw a really big spider tonight and Jim wasn't here to smash it (he was at stake priesthooooood). I think it was a hobo.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment