Don't try this at home...

1

Written on 9:39 PM by Jim Harmer


DANGER! I wouldn't recommend that any of you try this at home:

Jim is taking 21 credits of 300 level classes this semester. That means 21 hours per week are spent in class and 63 hours a week are expected to be spent studying per week. YIKES! Also, I have to test out of 12 credits of Portuguese this semester. Also, I have to take the LSAT this semester (which I study 1 hour for each day). It's gonna be WILD, but it will be worth it.

Emily is very pregnant and frequently gets very sick. Despite this condition, she is taking a full semester load and taking care of the house and her husband.

So like I said, I wouldn't recommend that any of you try these stunts at home--DANGER!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. MountainMama |

    Emily, you are a better woman that I! I can't believe you are taking a full load of classes while being pregnant and sick! You're my hero! Not to mention keeping the house clean? now that just seems impossible! you must be related to wonder woman!

     

Post a Comment