The weekly Neapolitan

1

Written on 9:26 AM by Jim Harmer


We've loved having so many visitors these last two weeks. It's been non-stop sight-seeing.

Working at the Dollar Tree has been quite the experience. It hasn't been so bad though. I just listen to photography, technology, and church podcasts for 5 hours while mindlessly slaving away. I'm glad to have a job.

We sold our car today! We were VERY happy to have finally sold it, but unfortunately we had to take a loss on it. This is the first car we've sold where we didn't profit at least $800. Nuts.

My camera died last week for some reason. Fortunately, it's still under warranty, so Canon is fixing it for me.

Oh, and I redesigned our blog to fit Naples more. The pier took me forever to draw on the computer, but it's the same pier that is on the Naples Beach, so I thought it would be more authentic that way :-) Oh, and I had to make Ruger look older (walking) because his silhouette just looked like a big black blob in my arms as a baby.

I've really been enjoying reading everyone's facebooks. Now we have Mike, Noel, Jake, Paul, Tyler, Sam, Dan, Danily, Jim, Jimily, Mom and Dad, and tons of extended family. Some of you are missing... I laughed really hard at Mike's post about the banana peel.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Life Enjoyed |

    I can't believe you drew that picture! Very impressive!
    We absolutely loved visiting with you guys. Thanks for entertaining us all week.

     

Post a Comment