New Years

0

Written on 5:27 PM by Jim Harmer


Emily and I have been working non-stop on law school applications and the personal statement. We just can't get the personal statement to sound well. Right now our top choice is UNLV, but we read in a newspaper article that they are planning to double their tuition cost over the next three years.

We're glad to be home after being gone for so long. Our house was FREEZING when we got back since nobody was here. It's been a strange winter. There's only a little bit of snow, but it's bitter cold outside. When we open the door there's steam.

I've been snapping pictures like crazy with our new camera. We've been having fun with it. I've already taken 2,000 pics!

School starts this Wednesday, and I'm DREADING it. I'm working twenty hours per week, I'm the managing director for student safety council, I'm taking 21 credits, we're applying to law schools (and would like to visit some of them), we're having a baby, and I need to go fishing more :-)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment