Christmas!

0

Written on 4:25 PM by Jim Harmer

We had a great Christmas week. Emily got a sewing machine from her parents that she's dying to try out and lots of crafty stuff from my parents. She's been sewing, quilling, card-making, looming, etc. There's no stopping the craftiness! I got a tripod from Emily's parents and D&C study books from my parents. I've been reading the D&C books quite a bit. I'm really excited for SS this next year.




We ordered a really cool picture of Christ for Christmas and they sent us the wrong one, so we should be getting the one we ordered this week (which we're really excited for).




On Christmas, we built 12 enormous snowmen in front of Emily's parent's house. The snow was perfect for it. The picture really doesn't do it justice. They were HUGE!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment